Today’s collaborator for our “9 Questions with” series is Mirzah Manga!
Mirzah is a performer in dance [andtrust us when we say the girl can DANCE] and she is also a creative artist and we’re highlighting her in the industry of arts today!
Get to know Mirzah a little bit more below!
- Describe yourself in 3 words
Fun, fierce and spontaneous
- What are the 3 things you can’t live without?
My phone 2- lipgloss/lipstick/lipbalm to keep my lips moisturize alway
- If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be?
@Adrianasahar for sureeeee
- What is one thing people don’t know about you?
Fun fact I’m also a tarot card reader hehehe
- How old were you when you first discovered your passion?
I think I was 14 when I participated in Gang di Arte (doing theater ) and fell in love with the crazy artists life.
- Name one of your most special achievements career-wise so far, your big “hoorah” moment?
The awesome video clip experience . Thanks to @mariogonsalves I was able to be part of the R3HAB x MOTi – Up all night ft Fiora video clip with more than 10M views.
- Your must-have business tool/essential
Notebook! And my Pinterest hehehe. I write down all my crazy ideas and on Pinterest I create mood boards. I love to work with mood boards. It’s a strategy I use that helps me to stay focused on the vision
- One advice you would give to your 15-year-old-self?
I would tell her to keeeepp goiinggg bc things will get juicyyy
- Favorite Inspirational quote
Ask, Believe and Receive.