In today’s “9 Questions with” series we are featuring the fashionably creative Ali Hector. Ali is a personal stylist and runs “Zhuzhed by Ali“.
She has worked with everyone from musicians, models, local celebrities to clients who just want to “Zhuzh” their closet/style.
Get to know Ali a little bit more below!
- Describe yourself in 3 words
Happy, Charismatic, Generous
- What are the 3 things you can’t live without?
Body Lotion, Hair Conditioner, and Spotify
- If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be?
- What is one thing people don’t know about you?
That I am single AF
- What’s your current favorite piece of clothing/accessory that you own?
My favorite piece is a ring I got from my parents when I was 17
- What is one fashion trend you are really NOT into?
I never understood the obsession with white denim
- What’s your must-have beauty product?
Ruby-Woo MAC Lipstick
- One advice you would give to your 15-year-old-self?
You are smart. You are kind. You are beautiful and important.
- Favorite inspirational quote
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
Want to get Zhuzhed by Ali? Visit her website to find out more about her services: https://zhuzhedbyali.com/