Meet Glendeline Maduro! Glendeline is a media personality and also loves sharing healthy, delicious vegan recipes with her followers through her social media channels.
Read along and get to know Glendeline a bit more as she highlights the “wellness” industry in today’s blog post (p.s Glendeline also shares two of her favorite tea recipes below so be sure to read all the way through!).
- Describe yourself in 3 words
Empathetic, kind and strong-willed
- What are the 3 things you can’t live without?
My herbal tea box, music, sunblock
- If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be?
The fictional character Fallon Carrington + Victoria beckham + Danielle Bernstein. I can’t just choose one!
- What is one thing people don’t know about you?
I prefer tea over coffee. Herbal teas are extremely beneficial + healing. I love it for its calming and grounding effect.
- What’s your current favorite piece of clothing/accessory that you own?
My engraved necklace “Do what you love” by the sustainable brand ZoeChicco
- What is something that is essential in your daily health regimen/routine?
My morning routine is non-negotiable, upon waking I hydrate with a glass of water, take my vitamins. Next I move my body to sweat out toxins with a walk, yoga or HIIT workout. Lastly I set the mood with essential oils and I journal while sipping fresh pressed juice.
- Your favorite health dish or recipe or drink that readers must know about?
Oh I have so many, I’ll share two easy tea recipes that I drink weekly, most of these ingredients are already sitting in your spice rack.
# 1 : After dinner tea:
• 1 cup of hot water
• ½ teaspoon of fennel seeds
• 1 tea bag of mint or fresh mint leaves
• Small piece of ginger or half a teaspoon of ground ginger
• Cover and allow it to steep for 5 minutes
# 2 : Calm the sugar craving tea
• 2 cups of hot water
• 1 bag of ginger tea
• 1/2 lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon or more to taste
- One advice you would give to your 15-year-old-self?
Love yourself first, go after your dreams , dance like no one’s watching and all the answers you seek are within you.
- Favorite inspirational quote
“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use; when diet is correct, medicine is of no need” Ayurvedic proverb